Want to grow stronger? We evaluate how to boost your digital or marketing fundraising program.
It’s always good to ask the experts, whether your digital fundraising program seems to be thriving … or withering on the vine. We will help you identify areas that need more care and fertilization … and others that could use a little pruning.
Through a customized audit from ResourceOne Digital, we conduct a thorough analysis that helps your organization:
- Ensure your identity, purpose, and heart of your work are easily understood
- Assess the effectiveness and impact of your overall messaging
- Analyze donor giving patterns and behaviors in every season in all digital channels
- Measure the impact and cohesiveness of your digital and offline efforts
- Develop a plan of action for improved fundraising
- Implement strategic changes to enhance donor acquisition and cultivation
- Assess single digital facets of your program like search engine optimization, web site traffic patterns, and usability audits
Social Audit: We’ll analyze your major social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc. for content engagement, reach and relevancy. We’ll help you understand how your constituency is connecting with you socially, as well as how prospective donors are being introduced to your brand.
SEO Audit: We’ll take a closer look at your web site using a Google-like crawler to emulate how the search engines are seeing your site. This audit focuses on basic optimizations (common practice strategies that should be in place) and mechanical issues (broken links, duplicate titles, etc.). We’ll help ensure your site has the right foundation for organics growth.
Digital Media Audit: We’ll look at all of your inbound digital channels and compare current month data to last month and a year ago. This data gives us a reference point for shifts in performance. We’ll asses each channel separately and provide suggestions on how to increase traffic and conversions across the site. It’s a great overview that includes benchmarks for the next year.
Google AdWords Audit: We’ll look at your Google AdWords campaigns assessing the keyword strength, CPC (cost-per-click) in reference to the industry, and conversion cost (CPA). This assessment provides the gap between the current and potential ROI.
Marketing Automation Audit: Based on the level of use of marketing automation with your organization, this audit tests the different points of conversion throughout the automation funnel and finds ways to improve the funnel movement. We’ll determine which types of communication are effectively moving people through the funnel and which ones need to be optimized. Our goal is to find ways to increase the performance of the current communications and improve conversion between points in the funnel.
Landing Page Audit: We’ll look at either a single landing page or multiple landing pages that are actively being used in a campaign. A monitoring device is added to the page to watch both a recorded and collective view of the behavior patterns on the page. A pixel is also placed on the page to analyze the type of person who is converting versus the type of person who is going to the page without converting. This data gives us an understanding of ways to optimize both the traffic coming to the page and the landing page itself.
Web Site Audit: We’ll conduct a full audit of the code base, functionality, linking strategy, navigation, etc. for your web site. Depending on the nature of the site, a usability study can be included in this audit whether through a monitor device place on the site or live participants in a testing facility. This report is a thorough review of not only the technology and code base, but site content as well. Our goal is to ensure the site is providing the optimal UX (user experience), utilizing best practices in web development, allowing the highest level of accessibility available, and crawling properly for search engines.
Marketing Systems Integration Audit: Many of our clients face a tough challenge — providing seamless data integration between multiple systems. In the next three years, consolidated data will be the most integral part of any marketing team’s arsenal. Even though they are used for separate functions, all data needs to be syncing between the different systems. From the DOR (database of record) to the CRM to the social accounts, all customer demographic, transactional, behavioral, attitudinal, and web site interactions data should be in one place to execute sophisticated and personalized marketing. We’ll assist you in finding the areas that need to be addressed to reach this level of synchronization.
To make a big difference, you need a little help from your friends.
Without financial support, your non-profit work just wouldn’t be possible. But dollars don’t magically appear on trees. No, they’re the outpouring of relationships rooted in a strong donor community!
We will help you find and cultivate lasting donor relationships. With ResourceOne Digital’s collective 100 years of experience in the non-profit sector, we are well equipped to help you make a difference in the world. And we’re ready to develop a fundraising program that helps:
- Establish your organization’s unique mission, voice, and personality
- Connect with the right donors who are ready to link arms in support
- Ensure effective strategies that work in digital, social or other channels
- Deliver clear messaging that stimulates the mind and tugs the heart
- Achieve measurable results to help you plan and steward responsibly
- Take advantage of ever-changing technology to build long-lasting relationships
The landscape may be overcrowded, but we can help you stand out!
With so many great non-profits vying for attention these days, it can be difficult for donors to focus on your cause. But by consolidating behaviors, demographic and digital engagement data, we can help your organization connect with the right person in the right place at the right time for the right reason!
ResourceOne Digital helps your organization identify the:
- Right Person — Using digital personas and data sources, we can identify the right person to pursue based on consumer behaviors and lifestyle interests that drive brand perception and choice.
- Right Place — We find your audience’s sweet spot by using performance data and syndicated audience data to develop a strategy that combines site direct and programmatic partners for pursuing constituents online.
- Right Time — When are your donors online? Is there a time of year better suited for specific offers? What day of the week is best to communicate? Our digital communications timing is lined up with your constituents’ behaviors.
- Right Reason — It’s key to have the right conversations with each constituent based on their position in the acquisition to conversion process.
Your online home definitely needs curb appeal. We can help!
First impressions matter especially on the world wide web. That’s why your organization’s website is key to representing who you are and what you do. Snooze ‘em and you lose ‘em!
While you may never meet some of your organization’s supporters in person, you will meet them at your virtual home! And our web development team is ready to help:
- Build or renovate your site with an updated, mobile-friendly design
- Customize for today and tomorrow to scale as you grow
- Recommend a content management system that’s robust and easy to use
- Ensure your web system is compliant with the latest industry standards
- Optimize your site and provide value with a SEO and content marketing strategy
- Create a streamlined user experience that encourages interaction and donations
How does your site traffic grow? With a dynamic and innovative media strategy built upon strategic SEO, SEM, and PPC marketing.
Many mysteries and confusing acronyms are associated with online media—which is the fastest growing segment of online marketing and fundraising. But that’s why we’re here!
We’ll help you spend less time searching for people who care and show how they can easily find you. As they search for what interests them –- whether on Google, Bing or other search engines –- your cause will be presented to the them in the form of organic (free) or paid results and ads.
So let ResourceOne Digital help your organization thrive online when we:
- Develop a comprehensive media plan
- Ensure your site’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization) drives high relevancy and accessibility for your site to those searching
- Build or renovate an existing SEM (Search Engine Marketing) plan to engage potential or current constituents across all search paths regardless of device type
- Create a PPC (Pay-Per-Click) ad campaign with keyword research and selection and corresponding landing pages that are optimized through sophisticated algorithms
- If you are a non-profit we will help you administer or maximize your google grant. If you don’t have one we will help you get started
Another day … another crop of social media opportunities. We’ll help you keep up!
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube are just the beginning. It’s no wonder it can be overwhelming to think about your organization being on so many social media channels. Should you plant one seed or scatter your presence on them all?
ResourceOne Digital will help you identify where you should be — and when — to engage with your constituents online. With a customized social media strategy for your organization, we want to help you continue the conversation:
- Identify the most effective social media channels to use for your donor demographic
- Create a content strategy schedule to help you post on a consistent basis
- Develop targeted fundraising or crowdsourcing campaigns to achieve desired results
- Maximize use of informational content that reports back to donors and complements your fundraising efforts
- Establish thought leaders from your organization to increase awareness and reinforce your brand
- Encourage more real-time interaction with donors through strategic, user-engagement content
- Help you learn how to monetize your social media expenditures for maximum ROI
Meet your donors where they live … on their mobile devices!
More than half of all email is now read on mobile devices. The U.S. is mobile-focused. And by 2017, it’s predicted the number of mobile phone users worldwide will reach 4.77 billion. So if you’re not effectively branching out to reach your donors via mobile, then now is the time for fertilization!
People who want to connect with you in this way show a deeper level of engagement and enthusiasm. And that’s exactly the kind of donors you’re looking for!
ResourceOne Digital will help you make the most of your mobile presence and outreach as we:
- Develop a mobile fundraising strategy that complements your existing digital and/or offline efforts
- Attract more real-time donations by inviting donors to respond to text-to-give messages
- Mobile optimize your website, email, and donation form for mobile access and action!
- Develop mobile websites or event sites that allow donors to experience a mobile version right from their phones
- Create mobile apps allowing log-ins to individual campaigns, post to social sites and donors to become “mobile fundraisers”
- Identify opportunities for more donor engagement through surveys, petitions or other vehicles tailored for mobile
Social video is where it’s at, and people are watching, from Millennials to Boomers!
A projected 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will come from video. So it’s really not a question of “if” but “when” you need to augment your digital fundraising program with social video.
Your next generation of supporters –- the 18 to 33 year-old demographic — are more likely to watch video on their mobile devices or laptops. And your core Boomer donors are already there, responding to video appeals. You need to be ready to connect with millennials as you watch their passion for your cause grow. Through social video, ResourceOne Digital helps you:
- Show your organization’s story and build awareness
- Encourage more sharing of your content across more social media channels
- Increase open rates for emails when “video” is used in the subject lines
- Boost website conversion and bring more donors to your online home
- Give smartphone users a quicker overview of a campaign or project
- Repurpose the life of text-based information into a dynamic communication style
- Personalize your video experience for increased response rate
Yes, email still works … and provides high ROI for today’s fundraisers and marketers.
Non-profit emails have the highest open and click-through rates than any other industry, according to the Direct Marketing Association. It’s cost-effective and easily helps potential supporters bloom spectacularly into committed, vital donors!
Why? Because what you’re exchanging is valuable: your information for your donors’ time. And whether it’s an eAppeal, a video message or an eNewsletter, this key interaction helps build trust and relationship with your community.
Through a strategic email initiative, ResourceOne Digital helps your organization:
- Deliver the right message with the right ask at the right time
- Extend the life of your direct mail campaigns or print messaging
- Increase social media presence by encouraging multichannel shares
- Connect with donors where they are — laptop, tablet, smartphone, smartwatch, desktop
- Work in tandem with other communication media to ensure a deeper connection with your audience
- Automate the communication process driving the right message at the right time during the acquisition to conversion process
We have deep roots to help your organization thrive in evergreen print world.
Good support comes from strong roots, right? That’s why ResourceOne Digital is grateful for such a solid and supportive parent company, ResourceOne Fundraising Group, which has over 20 years of experience in direct communication and fundraising. It provides remarkable value because of the volume pricing that results from owning and operating one of the industry’s largest print production facilities in the United States.
ResourceOne is the “One” you can trust when looking for increased customer response, and offers your organization many powerful solutions including:
- Direct Mail
- Data Management
- Call Center
We want to
help you grow!
We’re the growth experts. Give us the thumbs up and our team will collaborate to apply the most dynamic digital technologies and direct response marketing strategies to help your non-profit organization cultivate a thriving fundraising program. We’re ready to help you make a meaningful impact in our world!
Beth Cathey brings extensive and diverse experience in direct response communication and marketing to her leadership role at ResourceOne Digital. Her career has focused on service to nonprofit organizations and ministries. “Knowing that I’m helping further the Kingdom is what gets me up in the morning,” she says. Prior to joining ResourceOne Digital, Beth worked […]Meet Beth Cathey »
Dawn Beall is an accomplished marketer with extensive national brand experience. She brings marketing, advertising, and fundraising depth and breadth to help clients expand their market penetration, implement digital platforms and social media, and apply creative design across all media to produce growth. Dawn leverages her experience in digital marketing and brand exposure, nonprofit fundraising, […]Meet Dawn Beall »
Jonathan Bailie, Director of Digital Architecture at ResourceOne Digital, is a dynamic and creative digital marketer, honored with many marketing achievement awards. These awards recognized his strategic effectiveness with websites, mobile, social networks, branding, and marketing campaigns. His entrepreneurial spirit blends valuable experience in start-up companies with growth facilitation across multiple verticals, including nonprofit, legal, medical, […]Meet Jonathan Bailie »
Kevin Hartland is a seasoned executive with over twenty years of experience in nonprofit technology sales and marketing. He has worked with scores of leading national and international nonprofit organizations during his career. Kevin’s personal focus on nonprofit organizations is a key to his understanding of their unique needs. He works diligently to develop specific […]Meet Kevin Hartland »
Beth Cathey brings extensive and diverse experience in direct response communication and marketing to her leadership role at ResourceOne Digital. Her career has focused on service to nonprofit organizations and ministries. “Knowing that I’m helping further the Kingdom is what gets me up in the morning,” she says.
Prior to joining ResourceOne Digital, Beth worked in online advertising at Salem Communications and with a digital team of professionals in a Dallas-based direct response agency, Stratmark, helping nonprofits with comprehensive digital services.
Beth has also owned a traditional media and marketing company, working on marketing for The Passion of the Christ movie, the Ronald Reagan documentary, In the Face of Evil, Billy Graham’s Dallas Metroplex crusade, and a variety of other Christian conservative organizations and causes. Beth also founded Ground Force Network.
Beth’s career began with a 15-year tenure at the KMA Companies where she held leadership roles in client service and managed a team of traditional media buyers and list brokers. Beth excelled at the strategic development of new donor/constituent acquisition campaigns for many of KMA’s large nonprofit organizations, including Alliance Defense Fund (now Alliance Defending Freedom), World Vision, Concerned Women for America, Prison Fellowship, National Coalition Against Pornography, Moody Bible Institute, and American Bible Society. and the largest rescue missions in America. She pioneered donor acquisition programs for the largest rescue missions in America.
Dawn Beall is an accomplished marketer with extensive national brand experience. She brings marketing, advertising, and fundraising depth and breadth to help clients expand their market penetration, implement digital platforms and social media, and apply creative design across all media to produce growth.
Dawn leverages her experience in digital marketing and brand exposure, nonprofit fundraising, traditional and promotional advertising for major consumer brands. She is experienced in media from print to digital to virtual to event marketing.
Dawn comes to ResourceOne Digital from Salem Communications, where she served a diverse group of national accounts, using Salem’s sector-dominant 75-million-per-month unique site visitor traffic on behalf of clients seeking to expand their brand reach.
Prior to Salem, Dawn served as area marketing director for Chick-fil-A, becoming a nationally-followed innovator in promotional marketing and brand building. Dawn leveraged partnerships with Susan G. Komen, Children’s Hospital of Dallas, Cook Children’s Hospital of Fort Worth, and Scottish Rite Hospital in addition to extensive work with Metroplex schools. Programs Dawn created were frequently adopted nationally, and she was a speaker and trainer for national corporate program rollouts.
Dawn began her fundraising career at the KMA Companies, where she served a national and international nonprofit client base. She was chosen Employee of the Year for the 125-person agency group.
Dawn is a graduate of the University of Texas at Dallas.
Jonathan Bailie, Director of Digital Architecture at ResourceOne Digital, is a dynamic and creative digital marketer, honored with many marketing achievement awards. These awards recognized his strategic effectiveness with websites, mobile, social networks, branding, and marketing campaigns.
His entrepreneurial spirit blends valuable experience in start-up companies with growth facilitation across multiple verticals, including nonprofit, legal, medical, technological, education, news/media and broadcast media production.
In 2013, Jonathan left his role as marketing director for a privat university to manage a marketing agency in Greenville, South Carolina, where he oversaw over 100 accounts producing more than $1,000,000 in revenue. He then transitioned into the role of director of marketing for WORLD News Group, where he directed the full scope of the marketing, including product development, sales execution, and strategic advertising. The digital program was responsible for a 6.6% growth in membership and a 7% growth in monthly membership revenue over the course of two years.
His successful implementation of digital media initiatives, corporate rebranding, and complex web development for over one hundred companies over the past ten years demonstrate his marketing gifts.
Jonathan earned a B.S. in marketing and an M.B.A. in marketing management from Liberty University. He is currently pursuing a D.B.A. in marketing strategy.
Kevin Hartland is a seasoned executive with over twenty years of experience in nonprofit technology sales and marketing. He has worked with scores of leading national and international nonprofit organizations during his career.
Kevin’s personal focus on nonprofit organizations is a key to his understanding of their unique needs. He works diligently to develop specific solutions to advance each nonprofit organization’s marketing and fundraising goals, knowing that integrating the right online technology along with outstanding strategy and creative produces growth.
He introduced groundbreaking technology solutions for leading national nonprofit organizations in his pioneering roles with Convio and Kintera, now both components of Blackbaud’s interactive platform. He has also partnered with leading agencies such as Grizzard, Russ Reid and RobbinsKersten Direct to provide clients with fundraising technology platforms.
Kevin has helped launch successful online and multichannel campaigns for leading nonprofits like MD Anderson Cancer Center, SPCA International and American Bible Society.
He comes to ResouceOne Digital after co-founding 2Dialog in 2008 and, before that, working for over 9 years at nonprofit technology leader, Blackbaud. Kevin holds a B.A. in Business from Wittenberg University.